Breakfast Goals- Healthy Protein Pancakes
It’s cold outside, which means that for breakfast, we are in need of something warm, sweet and indulgent. This deliciously healthy recipe will hit the sweet spot without maxing out your daily calorie count. Scroll down for the tastiest sugar-free, low carb, gluten free pancakes, and enjoy a flipping healthy protein-power fueled breakfast.
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice ( we love Sunwarrior plant-based protein)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder into blender and pulse blend until smooth.
- add oats
- Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Put 1tsp coconut oil in the pan
- Pour pancake batter into pan
- Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
Stack onto a plate and serve with your favorite toppings. We recommend a drizzle of maple syrup, a spoonful of nut butter, a pinch of cinnamon and berries.
Tuck into pancake heaven.